The purpose of the online course is to support the development of data stewardship skills among staff in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and other research performing organisations.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to FAIR, Research Data Management (RDM) and Open Science
- Tools to assess awareness of the FAIR principles
- Pedagogy in the context of teaching the above and related topics
- Understanding Responsible and Open Research
- Data Management Planning (DMP)
- Assessing and planning levels of RDM service provision
Target audience: Professionals working in research data support roles in Higher Education or Research Institutions or individuals with a research background considering a change to a data support role.
- Kurzuskészítő: Yates Katie